Hight Quality Family Law Attorney Serving Utah
Making decisions during your family law matter can be difficult emotionally. At Adams Legal, our job is to make the process easier and more certain for you, using honest advice and proven courtroom skill to do what is right for yourself and your loved ones. We help create an environment that works for all family members.
Full-Service Family Law Firm
As experienced litigators and negotiators, we can help keep your emotions separate from the process of resolving your dispute. We will advise you of your rights and responsibilities and work toward a settlement based on your stated goals and your family’s best interests.
Our attorneys regularly resolve simple to complex issues, including:
- Divorce: Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, straightforward or high asset, we are here to help you from start to finish and will confidently handle any issues that arise.
- Property division: We provide representation to clients needing assistance with dividing property and assets, including homes, personal property, retirement accounts and more, during the course of a divorce.
- Spousal support: Also called alimony or spousal maintenance, we provide guidance to clients who are going through a divorce and are involved in a request for spousal support to be paid. We can help to pursue the support or defend you if you are challenging the request.
- Child custody controversies: When child custody is an issue in a divorce or for parents who were never married, we work tirelessly to see that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible and with minimal impact on the children.
- Child support: Our lawyers are highly knowledgeable of the child support guidelines in Utah and can help you understand how they apply to your specific case.
- Other family law matters: From prenuptial agreements to adoptions to paternity matters, our firm is here to help you address all types of issues that fall into the area of family law.
No matter how far away an agreement might seem right now, there is always a way, whether that happens in negotiations or in the courthouse. Our experience in family law can make all the difference.
Help With Post-Decree Modifications
If you already have an order in place that needs to be amended because of changing circumstances or if you oppose your ex’s proposed changes, we can help you. Family law is not always a one-time procedure. Periodically, you may need to adjust things like child support, spousal support or visitation time. Whenever that happens, our attorneys are here to seek a practical new solution that fits your family.
Find Out More About Our Services
Please contact us if you are facing any of these issues. We would love to help. Call our Bountiful office at 385-955-5800.